This is my twelfth participation in the Weekly photo challenge. This week’s theme is “joy.”
It’s been kind of hard to find photos for the weekly photo challenges lately because of the abstract nature of the topics. This week, it’s taken me even longer to cover the theme, but I’ve finally found a few photos that seem to fit.
Here is a little explanation on the following photos in the order in which they appear: (more details on location and date when you click)
1. At the bowling alley in the Presidio, San Francisco.
2. This man just found his tie in his home after it was burnt down by a 5-alarm fire in San Francisco.
3. 2010 Folsom Street Fair – San Francisco leather fair
4. Drag queen at the 2010 Castro Street Fair.
5. The SF Giants win the World Series in 2010 – City Hall is lit up orange
6. A mini scarecrow in Parkmerced, San Francisco